Friday 11 November 2011

A fresh start.

New beginnings, new hopes, new dreams, new life.  

Ok so I found my previous blog super lame and it holds countless of memories I CAN'T WAIT TO FORGET. So, nothing. This shall practically be all about me ranting about the world and whatnot. Don't like it? Gtfo plz.
I really wished people would just keep their damn comments to themselves and shut up. Seriously, don't they know their comments and opinions are insignificant and redundant? Who gives a fuck? Their two-faced, hypocritical and just-as-fake "friends", perhaps. Hah. I really wished I'd be there when one of them fucked things up real bad and get dumped for good (even though they deserve more than this)

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM. Maybe some do. But definitely not me.

Maybe you might care to understand why that someone is acting like that if you try to get the whole damn story word for word. Oh, sorry. My bad. You would never ever do that because you're such a self-centred, Idgadaop (I don't give a damn about other people), fake, hypocritical, judgmental bitch. Or maybe, just maybe, one fine day, you will wake up and realise you're such a badass loser you might actually start to try to be a better person. (And so, who am I trying to kid here?)

Maybe you could do this:

I write about all those things I've never been able to express. I write about all the grievances I've swallowed down my chest. I write about all those things I never had a chance to say. I write about everything I've been trying to get off my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment