Saturday 5 April 2014

My thoughts are contradicting words mixed together

夢でもし会えたら素敵なことね。 ゆめでもしあえたらすてきなことね。 
How wonderful it would be if we could meet in our dreams.

Lately I've been
Jaded
Apathetic
Excited
Dejected

As we grow up, no matter how much we wish it doesn't happen, we drift away from people we swear with our lives we would never lost contact with. We might not notice it right away, but after some time it just happened. We didn't talk as much, didn't hang out every other day, always and always couldn't find the time to contact each other.

Looking back, there's just so many of my friends, close friends whom I swore I wouldn't want to drift away from, living their lives completely and utterly different from mine. There wasn't any common ground, no nothing was left for us to even discuss about.

Is this why I've started to prefer doing things alone, why I'm so afraid of being too attached to someone - someone who's too good for me? Is this why I fear the future, where things change as they please and the unknown is far more daunting than anything else?

Or maybe, the problem is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment